Here is my June Mood Board, of things I am loving this month.
1. Sonny Angels – I am loving Sonny Angels, they are so cute and the little food ones look cool! I think I might start collecting them.
2. Glitter Makeup – I am loving glitter makeup at the moment, and lots of mascara and eyeliner. I hope I can get a eyeliner palette so I can start doing these cool things.
3. Double French Braids – I love double french braids, they are so cute but really hard to do. I am going to be doing more of them this Winter season.
4. Room Organisation – I really need to organise my room, and I love this setup! It is so cute, and I love the pink theme. I am going to get more stuff from Daiso, so I can make my room a bit better!
5. Watermelon Slush – I am loving smoothies/slushies at the moment and watermelon too, so I just love the idea of this drink! I am definitely going to have more smoothies and juices this winter season, as well as hot chocolate and cocoa!
6. Sweater Weather – As you guys might know, its winter in Australia and that means fuzzy jumpers! I love these jumpers above, the mint, grey, white colours just match the winter season. I think I am going to be wearing jumpers often, it is getting chilly in Australia!
7. Cheshire Cat Phone Case – I love this phone case, and it looks fluffy! I like the purple and pink colours on it as well. Also, the little grin on the phone case is so cute! I really like this and the tail as well is so cool!
8. Dance wear – I love the little black lace on the top and pants, and the turquoise pants and top are cute as well! I would wear this when I practice my walkovers and am doing dancing in general!
9. Flamingo Pool Float – I love this flamingo pool float, it is so awesome! I would sit on this all day, but winter is too cold for swimming! I like most pool floats, they are so cool.
Well guys, I hope you liked my mood board, and I will do one next month too!