hello guys !
today i am collaborating with the amazing & silly Sophia from “Craving Coconut Blog” ! link to her blog is here » CRAVING COCONUT BLOG
today, we are doing a mini interview/q & a (sort of!) ! lets gets started on my answers !
1. What is your favorite season of the year?
my favourite season of the year is winter ! hot chocolates, sweaters, and snuggling by the fire. ahh, i miss winter !
2. What is your favorite flower?
my favourite flower is a rose ! they are so beautiful, they come in different colours and smell amazing. i love to have them in my room !
3. What is your favorite clothing brand?
my favourite clothing brand is pavement or factorie ! i just love their clothes and accessories, they are so stylish.
4. Do you prefer bikinis or full piece swimsuits?
bikini’s are my fave ! i just love all the awesome designs and patterns, but i also love one-pieces too. they are my favourite summer accessory !
5. Have you been to New Zealand?
i have never been to New Zealand ! i really want to go and see the snow, visit the beaches and look at the wonderful scenery. i have met amazing blogger friends from NZ too, like Sophia from CRAVING COCONUTS BLOG
and Melinda from VANILLA HIGHLIGHTS BLOG
6. If yes, what did you like about NZ? If no, do you want to visit NZ?
i would love to visit NZ ! the scenery looks so beautiful, and i can’t wait to meet amazing people and of course NZ bloggers. it just looks so amazing and fun !
7. What is your favorite make up brand?
hmm, my favourite make up brand would have to be sephora or mac ! they both have amazing products, and they stay on really well. i just love the smell of new products !
8. What are your top 5 favorite songs at the moment?
my top 5 favourite songs would have to be:
– Black Magic by Little Mix
– Sparks by Hilary Duff
– On My Mind by Ellie Goulding
– Shower by Becky G
– What Do You Mean? by Justin Bieber
9. Favorite sport?
my favourite sport would have to be netball ! it is so fun, and is a good way to burn off energy, make new friends and have fun. i am hoping i can start playing next year !
10. Do you prefer drawing or painting?
i prefer drawing ! you can make so many different pieces of art whilst drawing, plus you have better control and you can do all the small details and make the picture perfect !
well, i hope you guys enjoyed this post, and stay tuned for more posts coming soon !