Today I’m going to be sharing the top Christmas music you can listen to this holiday season, even though I probably won’t listen to it because musicals have actually taken over my life (I’m looking at you Heathers, Hamilton and In The Heights!) Well, let’s get started!
Christmas Playlist 2016
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey (Gurl, this song never goes out of style. When I hear the word Christmas, I think of Mariah Carey).
- Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms (Classic Christmas Song, so classic that at our schools Christmas ceremony we all stood up and sang it!)
- Rockin’ Round The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee (Ok, this gives me nostalgia from a few Christmas’ ago where we ran around the Christmas Tree with this playing. Good times, good times)
- Feliz Navidad – José Feliciano (This song. Is. Awesome. I just love the songs upbeat tune, it makes me smile all the time!)
- Underneath The Tree – Kelly Clarkson (This makes me all happy, and I just love it so much!)
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch – Thurl Ravenscroft (How The Grinch Stole Christmas is one of my Christmas Movie must haves, and I just love this song so much cause I feel like it relates to me when it probably shouldn’t 😂)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Leslie Odom Jr. (Man, this is so good! He’s amazing on broadway, and he is amazing at his singing in general. I actually cried listening to it)
- Light Of The World – Lauren Daigle (Ok, I hadn’t heard of her before, but when I saw this song and listened to it, I was amazed! Her voice is so good!)
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town – Mariah Carey (Of course, another classic Mariah Carey Christmas song. I can’t help that they’re so good!)
- Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande (Ok, Ariana Grande is an amazing singer, and I love her songs so much! Her voice is just so beautiful.)
- Baby It’s Cold Outside – Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé (This song is so good, it makes me smile every time I listen to it!)
- December – Ariana Grande (I just love her Christmas Album, it’s so good!)
Well, that’s all the Christmas songs I’m going to be listening to, plus many more! I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more!